"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Birkhead is Anna's Baby's Dad

Its scientifically official, Larry Birkhead is the dad. The world can now move on to less important things. The gamble by Howard Stern to get rich just went boom in his face, I guess it never occurred to him that Anna Nicole Smith might cheat on him.

Of course as Birkhead's "I told you so" followed by much media hobnobbing makes me think is less celebrating fatherhood and more celebrating lottery win since he gains control of Dannielynn's inherited muli-million dollar inheritance. Personally my focus would shift to my daughter and I wouldn't let her out of my sight for a while. At least for the much video footage shown on CNN, Fox News, etc he doesn't seem to be the least bit focused on dad hood and the responsibilities that come with it. Why would he, the lottery ticket came up as a win for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment