"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Potter 6, Galactica Panel, Whore Stevens Indicted and Lego Universe

Harry Potter 6 Trailer Online - Click the link to see the trailer. USA Today is reporting that the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be online tonight around 9PM. The trailer is also attached to The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. The movie will fill out the childhood background of Voldemort as played by Hero Fiennes-Tiffin.

Comic-Con Battlestar Galactica Panel - The full video of the SDCC Battlestar Galactica panel.

10 Annoying Things About the iPhone - Know that I have one, probably my biggest complain is the battery life. The second one is the Wi-Fi antenna sucks with half the reach that the first iPhone and current iTouches have. My final complaint is once again AT&T. I am trying to add a non iPhone line and since now an "existing" customer, the number of phone choices is about 30 total while new customers get hundreds. If I wanted a Razr for instance, new have a choice of about 15 different models and colors. I can get a pink one. When I called to complain I basically was given a polite to bad so sad I can't do anything about it. AT&T remains a huge weak link in the iPhone chain.

That Whore Stevens Indicted - As a sign of the return of the Justice Department to non-partisan ways, Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens on seven counts of filing false financial disclosure reports. Basically corruption. He was bought off in various ways and hid it. All you have to do is look at his random politics that have nothing to do with helping Alaska but everything to do with helping his big business friends (especially oil and the telecoms) to know the man was available to the highest bidder. I hope this costs him his seat but I don't have enough faith in Alaskans to not vote for the incumbent once again.

Lego Universe Preview - Click the link to get a hint of the plans being made for Lego's massive multi-player online game.

No comments:

Post a Comment