"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Friday, October 22, 2004

My Favorite "The Apprentice"

Wow been a while. Need to do better on the blogging.

Just got done watching the Thursday lineup for the day (recorded it). Joey and Will & Grace not doing it for me like it use to. I watch it but more as background noise then really paying any attention to. Recording the Apprentice is great cause take an hour ep and watch it in about 25 minutes since can skip through the boring stuff.

But I always stop on my favorite Apprentice - Stacy Rotner. I am just in lust or something with her. Absolutely gorgeous to me. Maybe its her height (I am not exactly towering), maybe her smile, her confidence, her intellect, or her bluntness. Whatever it is, I would love to meet her and figure it out and learn more. Normally for all these TV personalities, reality or otherwise, I could care less. She is the exception for she strikes me as exceptional.

Sadly this is the end of the line, the last episode with my favorite Apprentice. She was fired and now the reason for watching the show has ended. A sad day for all. Ah puppy love, its been awhile. Hopefully she will return to the airwaves again beyond a reunion show...or at least maybe take a move to Georgia ;).

Oh and her website is http://www.stacyrotner.com so definitely already taking steps to capitalize on her 15 minutes...mmm intellect is sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment