"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Friday, December 17, 2004

Apprentice Finale

Ooh ahhh kelly won. Whoopie. I felt for poor Jen or whatever her name she took a beating for that first hour with everyone fawning on the to-be winner. I give her credit for taking it stride but love to know what thoughts where floating through that head.

Mostly I am disappointed Stacy Rotner lost for no other reason then I have a crush on her. She just roxor me. Gorgeous from head to toe and a brain to match. :X

Well anyway another season endeth and i just can't seem to care. BTW, I think Trump knows on day one who he wants to win cause some of his reasons for tossing where just asinine. Really where. Tossing some for having to much education, then tossing another for not having enough, yet final two both had to much education and not enough experience so in the end it just didn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment