"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Man I suck

More I read other people's blogs the more I realize how I suck at this. What I type is not only shallow but its pointless and boring. On top of that I don't even do it habitually. Like television blogs succeed by being a thing you check out every day or once a week or even once a month. In other words it becomes a habit for the reader. Yet I can't even make it a habit to type junk. Don't know why. I could make excuses I guess but I don't have any. This does tell me one thing...all that thinking about how easy blogging is...wrong wrong wrong. Its hard. It actually does take skill to wright down words regularly and in a way that motivates people to not only read them but decide to come again. So hats off the the successful bloggers and those to come. Maybe with practice I will be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment