"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Movie Trailers, Harry Potter 7 News

Harry Potter 7 Split Into 2 - It looks like WB has decided that they don't want the Harry Potter money train to end quite yet. As a result they split the final book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows into two films. The goal is to film both concurrently with part one coming out during the holidays 2010 and the final one in summer 2011. Both films will be directed by David Yates who directed Harry Potter 5 and currently working on Harry Potter 6. I guess the film would work as two parts but I didn't really think that much happened to warrant the split. I have enjoyed the movies just as much as the books so I am not complaining about the change.

The Incredible Hulk Trailer - The movie looks decent. The effects still need some cleaning up. It appears they got the right idea though; give the Hulk something equal to fight. Even better they have the Abomination vs. Hulk fight in a city so lots of things can get destroyed. This makes the movie more expensive but much cooler to watch. Click the link for HD versions.


Speed Racer Trailer 2 - I just can't get into this movie. It looks to silly. Not so much the bright colors but the action sequences are over the top, I can't help but wonder what Speed Racer's great skill is when apparently the car does all the work, and the acting seems very much over the top. Its not bad acting though because it’s too consistent across to many good actors, so it is the director's preference. I think I shall let the public be my guinea pig on this one rather then see it first thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment