"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Thursday, November 02, 2006

iPod Shuffle Disassembled

I received my new iPod shuffle today and listening to This Week in Tech podcast as I type on it. I have to say I am digging it. All the upload of data, power recharge and audio all are performed through the audio jack so two different cords no longer required. Its small size is slick and the engraving on the back is small but looks good. The price is high for just one gig of storage but as an MP3 player its competitive with the rest of the market. Long story short I am glad I ordered it and recommend it for others.

As for a view of the guts of this new device, click here for a step by step with pictures on how to take the new shuffle apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment