"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Da Vinci Code Quest Finalist Email


As the above picture indicates, finally received the email confirming I am one of the 10,000 finalists for the Da Vinci Code Quest on Google. Oddly enough, I received the email at 10:14pm 5/15/06, hours after the mailman delivered the crytex (pics here). I do believe thats the first time I have experienced the mailman beating the email. Best guess is the contest starts this weekend after the movie premieres. Feel free to comment, curious to know who else I will be competing against to win stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan Boam, brother-in-law of Jeopardy Champion Ken Jennings is in the finals. Good luck beating someone with that kind of life-line.

    ReplyDelete