"An era can be said to end when its basic illusions are exhausted." - Arthur Miller

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Video Game News

God of War PSP Goes Gold - God of War: Chains of Olympus has gone gold which means it will easily hit its release date of March 4th. It’s a game I plan on getting after thoroughly enjoying the two games for the PS2. I just hope the PSP still works since I haven't had a reason to haul it out in over a year.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Sells One Million - In only 11 days, the game managed to break the one million mark in Japan. I imagine it will do just as well in the United States and already have my pre-order ready to go for its March 9th release date.

GI Joe the Video Game - With a movie in the works, it’s inevitable that a video game on multiple platforms would follow and EA got the deal to do it. I expect it to be of the usual mediocre quality that has been the EA hallmark for the last decade or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment